DOES YOUR HOME CURRENTLY MEET AND SATISFY YOUR FAMILIES EXPANDING NEEDS? AS MORE OF US WORK, EDUCATE AND VACATION AT HOME, HOME FUNCTIONALITY AND COMMUNITY AMENITIES HAVE BECOME MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER.
Communities of Seabrook Island
From a real estate perspective, 2020 taught us that our homes and communities have to serve multiple functions. Nearly every member of the family needs a quite place to work and participate on conference calls/lessons. We also need a place to break away, rest, rejuvenate and relax. The desire to live in a community with access to outdoor spaces, amenities, and activities is on the rise.
Seabrook Island is a 2,200 acre private gated community offering a variety of home styles, as well as lots of indoor and outdoor amenities to enjoy. You will find our serene oceanfront community to have everything you need: pristine beaches; oceanfront, marsh, golf course and wooded homesites
; championship golf courses; a racquet club; indoor & outdoor pool; a state-of-the-art fitness center at The Lake House, several dining options, etc.… And don’t forget about our proximity to downtown Charleston attractions, schools and award-winning dining.
Seabrook Island Real Estate For Sale Facts
- Average home size is around 3,000 sq ft
- Lot sizes range from 1/3 to 1+ acres.
- 2,600 residential properties
- 38 charming “communities within the community.”
- 43 regime communities
Whether you are looking for a home, villa, townhouse or cottage, Seabrook Island real estate will provide you with an option and price point that suits your needs. Seabrook Island properties enjoy a healthy appreciate, so your purchase will also be an in investment in your future. Start your search by contacting me a Seabook Island Realtor and property owner
. I can help you understand the inner working of the community, the fees and expenses associated with ownership, current market value and trends. I can take you on a guided tour of the Island, pointing out all the best spots, hidden gems and provide you with access and the opportunity to enjoy our amenities. It’s time you discovered Seabrook Island.
Additional Items to consider
Additional questions to ask before selling or buying your Seabrook Island home
- Affinity: Does the listing agent have an affinity for Seabrook Island?
- Appreciation: Does he/she appreciate your home?
- Value: Does he/she appreciate the value of owning and living in a private gated community?
- Real Estate Agent: Is the agent taking market value and conditions into consideration when suggesting a list price? or are they suggesting a price that is lower than market value? and leaving your money on the table.